1. Is ReeveCollective an Australian establishment?
Absolutely, We are a proud Australian made and owned company. All our candles and diffusers are handmade in our Ingleburn (New South Wales) warehouse.
2. What type of wicks do you use?
Our wicks are completely lead-free and non-toxic for a safer environment and long-lasting effect.
3. Can the candle glass be used again?
Yes, you can definitely reuse the glass. All you need to do is clean the jar with hot water mixed with some liquid soap. Then you can pour your favourite fragrant oil mixed with melted wax.
4. How many times should I flip the diffuser reeds?
A soon as you feel that the fragrance in your space in fading, it is the right time to flip the reeds. Some people do it on a daily basis while the rest weekly. Honestly, it is up to you how frequently you wish to do it.
5. Are stick diffusers environmentally friendly?
Of course, they are not only safe for the environment; they are long lasting as well. Most importantly, they fill up a room with fragrance without any open flame or adulterated wax.
6. Do you have a money back guarantee?
Absolutely. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply return the items for a full refund (less postage).